Saturday, 6 December 2008

Approaching the end of term...


With just one week to go before the end of the term my focus is on completing my assignments on time. I have three different pieces due in next week and it is simply by the grace of God that two are nearing completion, although the other is still a work in progress.

In the past two weeks I have had to deal with the anniversary of Jon leaving, I have attended court to settle the finances and a mediation session with jon to talk about contact with the children. And all this on top of 'normal' life...it is enough to say that I have found the past few months incredibly difficult and both physically and emotionally draining. I am looking forward to having an opportunity over the Christmas period to have some time to relax and spend some quality time with my girls and my family.

It is usual for third year students to complete a six week placement as part of the degree course that I am doing. However, after discussion with the placement co-ordinator, in January I will begin organising my placement so that it can happen later in the year, partly because the past two terms have been so hard for me, but also because my placement will take a bit of organising - but more of that in time. For now, I must get on with my essay writing...

No comments: