Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Life in the fast lane

I can't believe that I'm already into my third week back at college. The past two weeks have been spent getting to know the new students and preparing for my block placement presentation.

I gave this last Thursday and I think it came together really well. I had to talk about both parts of my placement as I felt they both were important. I am waiting to see what grade I get...

I'm now working on my first assignment for the module I'm taking on Soul Care and Companionship. This is due in next week so I've got to get on so that I can complete it in time. This is easier said that done, given that I'm currently looking at secondary schools with Beth, working on my dissertation, beginning to look at where we will live as a family once Andy and I are married and also thinking about our wedding! Oh, and the wonderful complications of 'normal' family life as well...

I'm in the process of collating my first level of research for my dissertation. On a positive note, of the questionnaires I sent out, I've got about 50% response, but the negative is that it's a bit of a laborious process typing them all up! Still, more is good and there are some really interesting replies to my questions.

No comments: