Well, I got a good grade for my presentation which is great! I've completed my first assignment for my soul care module and I'm working on the next one. Dissertation-wise, I've typed up all my responses (Yay!) but now have to analyse the enormous amount of information (Boo!)
This week my community group took responsibility for devotions at college and I was able to use Sign Language to share a song and several people commented afterwards that it had had an impact on them.
Beth and I haven't been feeling too great for a few days and Beth ended up being off school for a few days this week. When I rang in to inform the school I found out that quite a lot of children at the school were also sick. Then I got a couple of phone calls from the local health authority, Beth had a throat swab and now she is a confirmed swine flu case. She has only had it mildly, but we're still suffering with sore throats and while we're still coughing we have to stay away from everybody!!! Visitors be warned!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! You have swine flu?!? Goodness gracious!
I'm so glad your presentation went well and you're getting all kinds of things done :) You go, girl.
Love to your sick little family!
Post a Comment